1. Official Rules – NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO BE ELIGIBLE. You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
2. Eligibility. If you are an individual legal resident of the United Kingdom and Ireland and are 18 or older at the time of entry, you are eligible. Seaspace International employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), are not eligible. Referrals MUST NOT be an existing customer of Seaspace International. Each referral MUST be from a different company. Each referral MUST have a genuine and identifiable requirement for International Shipping. Each nominee MUST be prepared to be identified to the person they are referring and claims will be invalid if referrals do not recognise the nominee. In the event of the same referral being submitted by two or more referrers the first to submit the entry will be awarded any/all prizes.
3. How to Enter. To refer a friend(s) visit: https://www.seaspace-int.com/2012/11/15/refer-a-friend/ and fill in the form.
4. Prize. For every BUSINESS introduction you give we’ll award you a £5.00 Amazon Voucher up to a maximum value of £25.00 (five referrals). An additional £5.00 will be awarded for every referral that requests either a meeting or formal quote, up to a maximum value of £25.00 (five quotes or meetings). A further £10.00 will be awarded for every referral that converts to a booking and routes a shipment through Seaspace International, up to a maximum of £30.00 (three bookings).
5. Prize Drawings. Prizes will be sent electronically (via email) for every valid referral within four weeks of receipt. All referrals will be monitored closely for any further prize that may need to be awarded to the referee. Any and all referrals must be received by 31/12/12. Any referrals received after this date may still be used but prizes WILL NOT be awarded.
6. Additional Terms. Seaspace International may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in their sole discretion, change these rules or suspend or cancel the Prize draw at any time. Seaspace International is not responsible for: (1) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries whether caused by the entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize draw, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (2) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize draw; (3) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (4) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw. Seaspace International may, in their sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (5) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize draw or website; (6) acting in violation of these rules; or (7) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. No greater than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded.
7. Miscellaneous. If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. Seaspace International may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The winner agrees (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) that, by accepting the prize, Seaspace International, along with their affiliates and agents will have no liability, and will be held harmless by the winner for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, death, and reasonable solicitor’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Prize draw, even if caused or contributed to by Seaspace International’s negligence. You agree that Seaspace International’s decisions related to the Prize draw are final.
8. Sponsor. Seaspace International Limited is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon.