Multimodal Freight and Logistics Operative
For just the right person we can offer a ray of light through the pandemic gloom…we’re recruiting!
With an immediate start available if you want it (but don’t worry, we’ll wait for you if necessary), we’re looking for an experienced multimodal freight and logistics operative.
This is a supervisory position, so at least two years’ experience is a must as we need you to hit the ground running.
The job role
The role will be varied and challenging so you’ll need to be able to think laterally, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, sometimes work independently, sometimes closely with our team and always be loved by our clients.
You’ll also need good liaison skills to work proactively and reactively with service providers and overseas partners.
- Air & ocean import operations
- End to end supply chain liaison; shipper, carrier, Customs, overseas partners, service contractors and clients
- Issue Customs clearance instructions and, if experienced, input entries to CHIEF
- Construct freight and logistics quotes for existing and potential clients
- A competitive salary (based on your experience and skills)
- A minimum of 21 days holiday
- A few other benefits too
If this sounds interesting and suitable, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Seaspace International
- Established in 1988
- IASA, BIFA, IATA and AEO accredited
Seaspace International Forwarders Ltd are a leading international SME forwarding and 3PL logistics company. We’re a small but beautifully formed outfit, based just alongside Gatwick Airport and we could provide you with the next step up in your logistics career.
Find out more about us at www.seaspace-int.com.