Our service is designed specifically to match your needs
Seaspace International was established in 1988 to provide strategic, proactive and innovative freight forwarding solutions to business. From sea freight and air freight, to shipping documentation and customs clearance, our expert team can help you get your goods from A to B in a stress free and timely manner.
Our broad technical knowledge is matched by a dedication to providing uncompromising levels of customer service.
Flexibility is the key. Our service is designed specifically to match your needs and, wherever possible, add value. You may wish to use us for a complete door to door supply chain solution or maybe just to pick our brains on a few elements of the chain.
Whilst you can be assured of our professional integrity it is on a personal level that we really come into our own. Our team strives to have a full appreciation of your business and how best to serve you.
We endeavour at all times to:
- Never compromise on quality of service
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Be available, responsive and proactive
- Be your trusted expert
Our business has been built on reputation. Our service extends from the small business sector through to international corporate clients, all of whom are accorded with the same levels of care and attention.
We are proud to hold several industry and Government recognised accreditations that demonstrate our credibility and commitment to providing an excellent service.
We currently hold the following accreditations:
- IASA – The International Air and Shipping Association. Membership is exclusive to those who have been invited and passed the rigorous application process. There can only be one member per country.
- BIFA – The British International Freight Association. BIFA provide a set of Standard Trading Conditions that ensure security, integrity and expertise. They also offer training in all aspects of freight.
- IATA – The International Air Transport Association. The trade association for all airlines across the world. Only IATA certified companies can transport certain, hazardous and dangerous goods in the air.
- AEO – Authorised Economic Operator. This demonstrates that our procedures, custom controls and supply chain are secure, efficient and compliant, as tested and approved by HMRC.
- Gold Member of Sussex Chamber of Commerce – This gives us access to other like minded local businesses and gives us the opportunity to network with and attend a range of training courses.
We are also proud that our main warehouse is an approved Customs Warehouse (non-Excise, Bonded), we are registered on the HMRC Fulfilment House Due Diligence Scheme and we are VGM (Verified Gross Mass of packed containers) approved by the UK’s Maritime & Coastguard Agency.
Our dedicated team of professionals are always on hand to ensure your goods reach their destination smoothly and efficiently. With 26 full time members of the team, you can rest assured that your assets are in safe hands. Nine of our team members have been with us for over 10 years and four have been with us for over 20!
Want to know more? Come and meet the team!
Get in touch with us on 01293 554620 if you would like more information about how we can help your business.