Established in 1997 as part of the successful Seaspace Worldwide Group, our Publishing and Media division is now at the forefront of logistics for these specialist sectors. Our clients range from small independents through to global blue chip companies. Providing a one stop logistics service, we have become the first port of call for organisations seeking a professional, knowledgeable service.
Our broad technical knowledge is matched by an absolute commitment to uncompromising levels of customer service. Our service is designed specifically to match your need and add value to your business.
Whilst you can be assured of our professional integrity it is on a personal level that we really come in to our own. Our team and network build a full appreciation of your business and how best to serve you.
With a team experienced and knowledgeable in these markets and backed by the forwarding facilities and expertise of Seaspace International, we really can understand and react to the demanding disciplines of these business sectors.
- Worldwide fulfillment and distribution to the multi-media and book trade
- Offices at all major ports and airports
- Fully dedicated warehouse with EDI facilities
- Unique stock management and order fulfilment system, SeaLevel™
- Full project and schedule management from concept through to final destination delivery
- Full re-work services – quality checking, re-packing, shrink-wrapping and distribution
If you are interested in a free quote and to see how Seaspace International can help with your publishing, print and media enquiries, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.